9/11/01 9/11/01

Ummmm

Pictures that come and go...
A little background music...
The same shit over and over...
Look you know why everybody is sad? because movies like the one you made keep reminding us that our loved ones are DEAD. That certanly aint good. Hell i could of made the same shit as u and gone top 1 in the portal in no time. Newgrounds isnt a place to be sad, it's a form of entertainment.. THis sure doesnt entertain me..

Nemesis Vol. 1 Nemesis Vol. 1

Geez

Umm... Am I missing something?.
I know my work isn't the best in the world but at least I put effort to it. Now let's look at your little flash. A couple of screenshots, text here and there of pointless chinese proverbs. And whadya know a little music beat to keep it from falling to the already bottomless ground. You know what? This sucks. You have somewhat potential though put *some* effort in your movies and they might be OK. Until then cya.

Van,

tubbies russian tubbies russian

queer

i agree with dagger_happy man, we should start a war gainst u, cant let another strawberry_clock break loose now can we?

H2H KOMBAT 3 H2H KOMBAT 3

w00t*

dude look i know you put a lot of effort in it BUT YOU FUCKING STOL CLOUD STRIFE'S BUSTER SWORD. and thats just unacceptable

NEOTROPIC9 responds:

congratulations MAFIABOYNEO, your review has managed to excel beyond all expectations of unbounded faggotry.
Apparently, according to mafiaboy, the idea of a large sword was created soley by and for FF7. Anything using a large sword beyond FF7 is, in his words "just unnacceptable".
Well, I guess conan is unacceptable too. Various other shows and many animes are also unacceptable. Many video games other than FF7 are unaceptable as well. I mean, how dare they use a LARGE SWORD! Oh, and i guess earths history is completely unacceptable as well, what with its barbarians and their large swords.
You see Neo, you are a fuck up. You will continue to be a fuck up. And I can see a glorious future for you in the area of fucking things up.

And everyone, if you want to see a really shitty movie that makes no sense and has crap animation, watch mafia boys ONLY movie.
WAZZAviolentstyle:
(http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/frames.php?id=25020)
Please, if you hate mafiaboy as much as I do, vote 0 for his movie, and laugh at its supreme shitiness factor.

Death of a Bad Stere Death of a Bad Stere

omg

i dont know why but it made me laugh
if u made the voices i would like to ask u if u can make voices for a flash i am working on contact me on varnaoutov@videotron.ca

gunshot gunshot

u have talent, but u dont know wut to do with it

simple as dat.

Eight is Enough Eight is Enough

hehehe

yeah yeah yeah how do you like that huh

H2H KOMBAT H2H KOMBAT

bullshit

that was really lame, so lame it made me laugh

U.G.A.M. preview U.G.A.M. preview

ok man

it got more and more boring by the second

the weakest link parody the weakest link parody

shiiieeet

OK that was not bad, crappy ghraphics but nice style.